Hey 👋🏻, I’m Mehul Gohil, a Full Stack WordPress Developer having 8+ years of hands-on experience. I believe in providing a perfect solution for your website which will put your business on a growth engine.
I have defined a list of foundational pillars which I follow on daily basis with all my projects to ensure the project goes smoothly from start to finish.
- Clarity – Understand the project until the project brief isn’t crystal clear. Ask questions and provide feedback to ensure the site gets the best treatment to achieve the goal of conversion or sales.
- Performance – Always code that does not just work, but leads with performance. Ensure that developing a feature doesn’t bloat the site.
- Automation – Save time with automation to execute regular chores like automated testing or deployment of the plugin using CI/CD.
- Security – Harden the site on the admin level as well as code level to ensure the website is hack-safe. Security doesn’t mean adding security or monitoring plugins at a cost of performance.
- Timely delivery – Pre-plan the project tasks, schedule them, and execute them to ensure the project gets delivered on time.
- Quality – Leverage the benefits of WordPress Coding Standards with the modern touch of PHP to ensure better performance and hardened security.
Highlights of my expertise
✔️ Custom Plugin Development
✔️ Extending the functionality of existing WordPress plugins.
✔️ Third-party API Integration like Hospitality Management API by Oracle Opera.
✔️ Payment Gateway API Integrations like Stripe, Moneris, Square, and more.
✔️ Email Marketing API like Klaviyo, ConvertKit, MailerLite, and more.
✔️ Regular Site Maintenance and Support
✔️ Experience working with WordPress plugins like GiveWP, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Fluent Forms, WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, and more.
✔️ Experience working with hosting providers like Servebolt, Kinsta, Cloudways, Flywheel, Siteground, and more.
Giving back to the community
I believe in giving back to the WordPress community by volunteering my time and my skills. You’ll be amazed to hear that I have committed 5 hours a month for an open-source contribution as a part of Five for the future. Open-source contribution helps me meet new people and learn something new which helps me believe in giving back to your community.
I have developed several open-source WordPress plugins and also contributed to several other WordPress contribution channels.
I’ve written many development tutorials to help developers learn about WordPress and the smart way to deal with issues.
Also, I speak and participate in local WordPress meetups and conferences in Ahmedabad and other nearby places.
Feel free to Say Hi on Twitter.